CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Next Top Lesbian

For some reason, I'm not quite sure why because I missed most of this week's episode (I prefer the replay on Tuesdays), Kim from America's Next Top Model, was doing a guest spot on Veronica Mars. My general appreciation of Kim as a vaguely butch face on TV inspired me to allow myself to fall victim to their crossover ploy. It actually worked fairly well - Veronica Mars was pretty good, and I was convinced to watch the whole episode. Kim's acting debut was a little rough- she was servicable but a bit awkward in a minor role as a rental car lackey, but I still believe that she needs to have a career beyond reality TV that will allow me to watch her more often.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of the Top Model girls are doing guest spots on other UPN shows this week. (They're calling it Top Model Week, which is confusing branding, but a brilliant idea to get people watching their other shows.) If you ask me, UPN must love Kim, because Veronica Mars is the hottest show they've got after TM. So, yay!