CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Another Reason I Wish I Could Date Annalee Newitz


I am completely in love with Annalee Newitz and especially what she is wearing in this picture (via Laughing Squid). Please note the t-shirt with blazer (hot) and especially the matching plaid bottoms. Pants? Skirt? I don't know, but either way, it's pretty darn awesome. I also love that her t-shirt says something, but the only word we can read is "gay." Rock on.

Disclaimer: Annalee Newitz is clearly a genius and writes a weekly column at AlterNet on technology which generally explains and comments amusingly on things about which I had no idea I should care. Go read this week's column on the attention economy. She is my latest internet crush, but otherwise has no connection to me whatsoever and should not be concerned by my mild stalking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're pants; I've totally seen her wear them.

Anonymous said...

No, it's a skirt.

The shirt says, "That's right. I am a gay robot."

This has been today's geek fashion update.

Violet Vixen said...

Awesome. Thank you, anonymous. That is indeed a particularly wonderful example of queer geek fashion, a genre that deserves more appreciation in my personal opinion.