CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Absenteeism

Hey all. I try not to talk to much about my personal life here, but I thought I should explain my long neglect of any loyal blog readers I may have out there. Oddly enough, I was dating someone, briefly. It was great -- she was great. I was giddy and happy and cute, and spending all of my time thinking about the girl and not going to shows or writing about them nearly as much. But it turns out she fell for someone else. No big deal, not a betrayal in any way, just a disappointment. But it's good to be reminded every once in a while that I can feel so much for someone, even though sometimes you get your ass kicked, and I did. It showed me that when things go right, dating can be a truly wonderful experience. But hopefully now I'll be back to current theatrical events and performance anaylsis and this blog will quit languishing from neglect. Thanks for hanging in there.

0 comments: