CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Drag Theater?!?

"Drag Theater" is my new favorite genre. I just got an advertising e-mail from The Cavern Club Theater for this show:

KOKO! - The Island Adventures of Miss Koko Neufchatel
A fierce and fabulous cross between Castaway and The Adventures Of Priscilla, Queen Of The Desert.
The Cavern Club is transformed into an Island Paradise more enchanted than the Tiki Room!
Don't miss this chance to see kooky Koko, her hot Island boy and the amazing TALKING TIKIs!
Fridays & Saturdays at 9:00pm & Sundays at 8:00pm
September 2, 3, 4, and 9, 10, 11 - $15

The e-mail informed me that "This show comes direct from Phoenix, a thriving Drag Theater Community - Who Knew?!?!?!" Very educational. Not sure if or how I'll fit this into my work and theater schedule for the next couple weeks, but it sounds interesting,

0 comments: