CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Art Works

OK, I totally missed posting this before the openings of these two shows, but there are two queer art shows happening right now that are super-cool and I would totally go to if they didn't involve travel. So if you have any reason to be nearby, check out:

Paper Play at Pine Street Art Works in Burlington, Vermont. A collaboration between Alison Bechdel and Phranc. On view until the end of October. Here's a YouTube video of Bechdel's drawings, and here's a quick walk-through of some of the pieces by both artists.

Love Full of Life by Jackadandy (aka Chris Carrher) at Art Queen Gallery in Joshua Tree, CA. On display through Nov. 26.

2 comments:

Chris C. said...

Thanks, VVxn, for the plug! The opening party was SOO-PAH! If I ever recover I'll blog about it, but it really was just about as nifty as I could have desired.

:)

JD

Violet Vixen said...

Yay! Congratulations.