CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Links and books

I've been working on doing (or at least averaging) a post every day. But I'm behind on some work, so even though I have a show to review (Shear Madness) and a couple of books I've read to post about (The Devil Wears Prada, Wicked, Necklace of Kisses, Tithe - all of which I've read a while ago now), I'm going to send you elsewhere at the moment.

Kate Bornstein has a blog. I bought Hello, Cruel World after reading this fabulous interview on Susie Bright's blog. I'll review it as soon as I finish Neuromancer and some homework.

Here's a brief early review of S. Bear Bergman's Butch is a Noun. I pre-ordered this book and I can't wait until it arrives. In the meantime, here's a moment of delight from Bear's livejournal that made me swoon.

0 comments: